Terms and Conditions
cellhelmet Terms and Conditions
By accessing and shopping at www.cellhelmet.com, you are agreeing to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions and agree that you are responsible for complying with all applicable local laws and regulations. This is a legally binding contract between you and Kane & McHenry Enterprises, LLC dba www.cellhelmet.com. We suggest that you read this entire document before doing business on cellhelmetwholesale.com.
1. CELLHELMET.COM and CELLHELMETWHOLESALE.com. cellhelmetwholesale.com is the wholesale web store of cellhelmet.com - they are legally interchangeable URL's. Anywhere that cellhelmet.com is mentioned it must be understood as cellhelmetwholesale.com and vice versa.
2. PRODUCT WARRANTY. Each product may have its own and exclusive warranty. If a product warranty is available, details can be found at http://www.cellhelmet.com/pages/cellhelmet-product-warranty. Product warranty claims must be filed via http://www.cellhelmet.com/pages/warranty-replacements.
3. CELLHELMET LIQUID GLASS+ (COVERAGE DETAILS). cellhelmet Liquid Glass+ includes one year of glass repair coverage for the device being protected. The cellhelmet Liquid Glass+ coverage will reimburse up to $100 toward glass repair. The following are not covered: water damage, scratched aluminum/plastic/housing, manufacturer defects, faulty operating systems, personalized data, such as contact lists, photos, video and music downloads and customized software, such as personal information, screen savers and software applications. It is the responsibility of the customer to backup all information prior to submitting a device for repair. cellhelmet covers physical damages to the device glass only. Consult the manufacturer for malfunctioning operating systems. cellhelmet will not be held liable for any repair services performed on the covered device. cellhelmet Liquid Glass+ coverage will last one year from date of original purchase. Must be a resident of the United States to be eligible for cellhelmet Liquid Glass+ coverage. cellhelmet Liquid Glass+ may be purchased outside of the United States, but will include no glass repair coverage. cellhelmet Liquid Glass+ must be registered within 30 days of purchase, by the customer, at www.register.cellhelmet.com. Failure to register cellhelmet Liquid Glass+ within 30 days of purchase may void all coverage. We reserve the right to deny any damage claim. Damages assessed as abuse will be denied. Costs associated with shipping/transporting a device in for repair are the responsibility of the customer. Glass repair coverage is valid for one glass repair reimbursement. A new cellhelmet Liquid Glass+ must be purchased for additional coverage. cellhelmet Liquid Glass+ may not be returned after the registration PIN has been revealed. All returns must go through the store where the cellhelmet Liquid Glass+ was purchased. cellhelmet Liquid Glass+ coverage is non-transferable and can only be tied to one device. cellhelmet Liquid Glass+ is not to be purchased for the repair of a previously damaged device. Some repairs may void the manufacturer’s warranty. Questions? Contact us at 412-610-0692 or via email@example.com.
Glass repair coverage included with the following products (SKU / UPC barcodes):
- LSP-PHONE-PLUS - 096647718804
- LSP-TABLET-PLUS - 096647718712
4. COPYRIGHTS and TRADEMARKS. The website cellhelmet.com and all related logos, artwork, and images contained within are the exclusive property of Kane & McHenry Enterprises, LLC. Expressed consent must be granted by Kane & McHenry Enterprises, LLC before any materials are copied or used from cellhelmet.com.
5. AFFILIATIONS. cellhelmet.com is exclusively owned and operated by Kane & McHenry Enterprises, LLC. cellhelmet.com has no affiliation with any brands, providers/carriers or companies mentioned within its pages. These brands, providers/carriers, names and logos are used specifically to market products and/or to reference the products with which they are to be used.
6. SHIPPING. All shipping-time estimates will be quoted at the time of purchase. cellhelmet.com does not guarantee that shipments will arrive by these quoted dates. Shipping-time quotes are a combination of handling time and estimated delivery times, which are provided by the courier service being used. In the case that a product does not arrive by the estimated delivery date, please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will correct the problem. All products ordered on business days before 12pm EST (typically Monday through Friday, excluding holidays) will be shipped out on the same day
7. SHIPMENTS RETURNED TO SENDER. Customers will be notified of shipments that are “returned to sender” within 24 hours of receipt. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to ensure that the ship-to address is filled out correctly. cellhelmet.com is not responsible for postage costs on items that must be resent.
8. CONTACT US. Should any questions arise regarding the use of cellhelmet.com, our customer service team can be reached at email@example.com. All email inquiries will be answered within 24 hours if sent during regular business hours: Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm, EST. These hours are subject to change without prior notice.
9. LIABILITIES. cellhelmet.com and Kane & McHenry Enterprises, LLC hold no liability for the use or misuse of the products sold. The customer is responsible for any personal or property damages that may be caused by improper use of products purchased from cellhelmet.com and Kane & McHenry Enterprises, LLC.
10. RETURNS. Return postage expenses are the sole responsibility of the buyer. cellhelmet.com and Kane & McHenry Enterprises, LLC are not responsible for return postage or packaging.
11. DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS. cellhelmet.com and Kane & McHenry Enterprises, LLC assumes all responsibility for defective products and will replace them at no expense to the buyer. All claims must be filed through our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will handle each claim within 24 hours when filed during regular business hours (M–F, 9am–5pm, EST). Business hours are subject to change without prior warning.
12. MODIFICATIONS TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE. cellhelmet.com and Kane & McHenry Enterprises, LLC reserve the right to revise the Terms and Conditions at anytime without prior notice. By accessing and shopping at cellhelmet.com, you are agreeing to be bound by the current version of these Terms and Conditions.